In that time I have:
- Missed my actual blogoversary, so I celebrated it this week instead. I am doing a giveaway to celebrate as well, so be sure to enter!
- Had two weeks off work! HALLELUJAH! It was glorious, I got to do all the reading, all the sleeping and all the Netflix binging.
- I devoured enough books to complete my Goodreads challenge of 100 books. I'm now at 116. Go me!
- I went to awesome book events. I got to meet Jennifer Donnelly, who is a sweetheart; Julie Mayhew who was as wonderful as the last time, and Leigh Bardugo who is fucking hilarious! I adored her.
- Got my outfit together for a Disney Halloween Party. I am going as human Ariel and I am far too excited! You can probably expect lots of pictures next week, where I show off my adorably terrible, but cheaply put together costume.
- Acquired far too many books! So many that I am splitting the haul. I am also running out of shelf space... And I have seven bookshelves.
- I started a Book Tube channel and posted a few videos! I have actually had a lot of fun doing these, even if they take a lot of time.
- I got sick... SUPER SICK! And I felt like I was dying. But I am all better now! Hurray for me!